Ah Finchel. The show’s original ship and a truly iconic couple. I think part of what made them so special together was the real chemistry that came from Lea Michele and Cory Monteith’s real-life relationship. Their love overcame so may obstacles over the years and the end of their story was tragic. We all knew that this couple was endgame and 1,000,000% would’ve ultimately been together. They were always there for each other in their times of need and a love like that isn’t common in high school.
- When Rachel cheated on Finn with Puck.
- When Finn manipulated Rachel into coming back to the New Directions.
- When Finn breaks Rachel’s nose with his clumsiness/lack of dancing ability.
- When Finn lies about having sex with Santana.
- When Rachel tries to manipulate Finn into having sex to help her with her musical.
- When Finn breaks up with Rachel just so he can have a threesome with Santana and Brittany.
- When Finn let Rachel go to make sure she would pursue her Broadway dreams.
- When Finn beats Brody up and drops the iconic “Stay away from my future wife!” line.
- When Finn tells Rachel that they are endgame.
- Every duet ever.
- When Fin goes to get Rachel from the anti-prom and takes her to prom.
- When Finn helps Rachel with her “Funny Girl” audition.
- When they return their Christmas gifts for each other and donate the money to charity.
- When they buy Sam’s guitar back and help his family.
- When Rachel buys Finn a seat for her opening night of “Funny Girl.”
- Rachel’s tributes to Finn.