Okay yes, I’m fully aware that they are not a real couple, but shh. The conspiracy theories online are quite convincing so read them before you skip past this couple’s post (https://phdsandpigtails.com/2012/08/25/faberry-further-questions/). They were never an item and are supposedly both straight (even though Quinn had sex with Santana in Season 4), but they would have been such a cool couple. To go from opposite ends of the social totem pole and hating each other to a couple in love? Now that’s a story: the head cheerleader and the musical theater nerd who couldn’t fight the chemistry. Plus, they do have some pretty intense moments. Don’t believe me? Keep reading.
- Every time one of them stole Finn from the other.
- Every time Quinn insults Rachel.
- When Quinn cyberbullies Rachel.
- When Quinn uses Rachel so she can cheat on Finn with Puck.
- When Quinn frames Rachel for the Glist.
- Rachel’s big speech to Quinn where she talks about how she sees Quinn and that her greatest accomplishment was becoming Quinn’s friend.
- When Quinn buys Rachel a train ticket to New Haven to make sure they stay in touch after graduation.
- When Rachel tells Finn to buy a corsage with a green ribbon to match Quinn’s eyes.
- When Rachel is the first person Quinn shows her Yale acceptance letter to.
- When Quinn rigs the votes so Rachel wins prom queen.
- When Quinn sends Rachel flowers for her opening night of “Funny Girl” because she can’t be there in person.
- When Quinn comes back to Lima to help Rachel recruit for glee club.
- I feel Pretty/Unpretty.